Applications for metal additive manufacturing continue to grow. Enabled by developments in processes, machines, and materials, many are finding new ways to effectively “print” new parts and products. This program brings together those who are leading the way applying the technology, developing the processes, and expanding the types of metals that can be printed.
- Obtain an overview of the types of applications already in use and what may be next
- Gain insight into how metals AM is changing the design process
- Understand how others have improved the process to improve their products
- Learn the latest available information on materials and machines.
- Have your specific questions answered and problems solved by industry experts.
- Network with participants during a reception the evening before (October 17)
- Co-located with Quality Processes & Regulatory Considerations for Metal Additive Manufacturing, October 17
Attend BOTH Metal Additive Manufacturing Developments and Quality Processes & Regulatory Considerations for Metal Additive Manufacturing and save 10%!
|Pricing||SME Members||Non-Members||Academia Government/Military*|
(15% discount as shown below)
Member / Non-Member
(50% discount as shown below)
Member / Non-Member
|One Seminar||$595||$695||$505.75 / $590.75||$297.50 / $347.50|
|Two Seminars||$535.50 (each)||$625.50 (each)||$455 / $531.75 (each)||$267.80 / $312.80 (each)|
*Academic, Military & Government Pricing: To qualify for the reduced rate you must submit a letter on appropriate military/government letterhead signed by your Commanding Officer or supervisor to the SME Registrar. Educators may submit either a letter on university letterhead signed by the dean or registrar confirming status or a class schedule inclusive of the institution/year/instructor.
**Full-Time Students: To qualify for student rates, submit a letter on university letterhead signed by the dean or registrar confirming full-time student status or provide a copy of your student I.D. to the SME Registrar.
Interested in sponsoring or speaking at the event? Contact Lauralyn McDaniel, at 800.733.3976 ext. 3108 or email@example.com.