Join us in Detroit and learn how Smart Manufacturing is changing the way products are designed and manufactured. Digital Technology and Transformation in manufacturing is creating operational value, increasing productivity and is the competitive advantage that will impact your bottom line.
Learn how to start and what technologies are available and ready to implement. You will learn how to implement them to your business needs and optimize manufacturing and boost productivity.
This one-day highly interactive event will give you access to companies and people taking the lead, find out how they created their digital strategy and roadmap. Connect and Collaborate and Be a part of the future of digital transformation.
- Where to Start?
- How to Justify the Costs?
- How to Connect Various Devices?
- How to Initiate Change in your Organization?
- What do I do with all the Data I am generating?
Who Should Attend?
Manufacturing and Technology leaders including: VPs, and directors of manufacturing, CIOs/CTOs and others interested in utilizing advanced manufacturing technologies to streamline design and production, reduce time to market, and build more efficient products and operations.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- Connected manufacturing
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Twin
- AR / VR
- Full digital integration
- Operational optimization
- Equipment optimization
- How to know if IoT is right for your business
- Common questions and roadblocks to IoT implementation
- Identifying measurable business outcomes
- Get direct access to automation, IoT and big data technology experts
- Hear first-hand what works and learn what cutting edge technologies are available – cost to implement, and how to measure your ROI.
- Make new connections and build relationships with partners and peers
|Pricing||SME Members||Non-Members||Academia Government/Military*|
(15% discount as shown below)
Member / Non-Member
(50% discount as shown below)
Member / Non-Member
|Seminar||$595||$695||$505.75 / $590.75||$297.50 / $347.50|
*Academic, Military & Government Pricing: To qualify for the reduced rate you must submit a letter on appropriate military/government letterhead signed by your Commanding Officer or supervisor to the SME Registrar. Educators may submit either a letter on university letterhead signed by the dean or registrar confirming status or a class schedule inclusive of the institution/year/instructor.
**Full-Time Students: To qualify for student rates, submit a letter on university letterhead signed by the dean or registrar confirming full-time student status or provide a copy of your student I.D. to the SME Registrar.
- John Fleming, Executive Vice President, Global Manufacturing and Labor Affairs (Retired), Ford Motor Company
- Dr. Michael Grieves, Executive Director, Center for Advanced Manufacturing and Innovative Design, Florida Institute of Technology
- Kimberley Hagerty, Transformation Manager, Hot Section Module Center (HSMC), Pratt & Whitney
- Steven D. Jones, PhD, PE, Technical Material & Process Consultant, Steelcase, Inc.
- Jay Lee, Ohio Eminent Scholar, L.W. Scott Alter Chair, and Distinguished University Professor, Dept. of Mechanical and Materials, University of Cincinnati
- Davide Picciotto, Digital Enterprise, Siemens
- Diego Tamburini, Design & Manufacturing Industry Strategist, Autodesk, Inc.
- Fred Thomas, Global Industry Director, Transportation & Mobility/Industrial Equipment, DELMIA
- Dennis Thompson, President and Managing Partner, Equus Partners LLC
- Craig Sutton, Manager, Advanced Manufacturing Innovation, John Deere
- Bart Weihl, Advanced Mg. InitiativesGroup, Owens Corning
- Steffan Nunn, Digital Factory Specialist, Volkswagen