Digital Technology and Transformation in manufacturing is creating operational value, increasing productivity and is the competitive advantage that will impact your bottom line. Digital technology is progressing at a rapid pace and companies just like yours need to find ways to adopt the readily available solutions that will combat challenges and harness successes along this journey we call – digital transformation.
This one-day highly interactive event will give you access to companies taking the lead in Industry 4.0, find out how they created their digital strategy and roadmap. Learn about what cutting edge technologies are available and ready to implement and how to tailor them to your business needs. Learn how digital manufacturing technologies will drive process improvements, reduce operational costs, and achieve greater efficiencies and productivity. Join us and start to understand how this will affect your bottom line.
- Get direct access to automation, IoT and big data technology and expert advice
- Hear first-hand what works – and what doesn’t – when it comes to implementing and maintaining IoT in industrial networks
- Make new connections and build relationships with partners and peers
Digital Capability Center Chicago
This is your opportunity to register for the only Digital Capability Tour in America! The center founded by McKinsey and the DMDII brings digital manufacturing to life through a functioning production line that makes a real-world product. You will observe the transformation of the line from its non-digital “current state” to a higher-performing, digitally-transformed “future state”. The first 10 people to register will get an exclusive tour. Please contact Christine Longroy at email@example.com to reserve your spot. Please indicate which tour you are interested in and which time slot you prefer: 8– 8:30 am or 12:30 -1:00 pm.
The Future Factory Tour
The Future Factory Platform demonstrates key applications of digital manufacturing. This sought after tour will provide you with an introduction of digital tools into the manufacturing environment. The first 10 people to register will get an exclusive tour. Please contact Christine Longroy at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. Please indicate which tour you are interested in and which time slot you prefer: 8– 8:30 am or 12:30 -1:00 pm.
John Deere and Industry 4.0 – How Does a Large Industrial Company with a Rich Heritage Adapt to a Rapidly Changing Technical Environment
Craig Sutton, Manager, Advanced Manufacturing, John Deere
The Roadmap to IIoT
Neil Desrosiers, Software Developer & Application Engineer, Mazak Corporation
Agile is Not Just for Software
Kevin McDunn, CTO, DMDII
Dave O’Neil, Vice President Media, SME
A Better Way to Share Data: Accelerating Product Design with High-Speed File Sharing
Francisco Arroyo, Solution Designer, Aspera, an IBM Company
Delivering Excellence in Digital Manufacturing, Today The digital transformation journey can be challenging, but there are many successes. In this session, you will see and hear the many ways that manufacturers have succeeded in their digital journeys. How they embarked on the journey, their approach, what technologies helped them and how they pulled it all together to deliver digital transformations that create value across their companies and how they are succeeding in delighting their customers.
Mark Beckmann, Director, Business Development, Microsoft Manufacturing and Resources Industries
The digital transformation journey can be challenging, but there are many successes. In this session, you will see and hear the many ways that manufacturers have succeeded in their digital journeys. How they embarked on the journey, their approach, what technologies helped them and how they pulled it all together to deliver digital transformations that create value across their companies and how they are succeeding in delighting their customers.
Leverage Data-Driven Manufacturing for Greater Productivity, Efficiency and Profits
John Rattray, Sr. V.P. Business Development & Marketing, MEMEX
Who Should Attend?
Technologists, product designers, manufacturing engineers, control engineers, quality managers, IT and OT professionals, CIOs/CTOs, and others interested in utilizing advanced manufacturing technologies to streamline design and production, reduce time to market, and build more efficient products and operations.
What Will Be Covered?
- Connected manufacturing
- Data-driven manufacturing
- Full digital integration
- Operational optimization
- Equipment optimization
- Data analytics
- How to know if IoT is right for your business
- Common questions and roadblocks to IoT implementation
- Identifying measurable business outcomes
|Pricing||SME Members||Non-Members||Academia Government/Military*
(15% discount as shown below)
Member / Non-Member
(50% discount as shown below)
Member / Non-Member
|Seminar||$595||$695||$505.75 / $590.75||$297.50 / $347.50|
*Academic, Military & Government Pricing: To qualify for the reduced rate you must submit a letter on appropriate military/government letterhead signed by your Commanding Officer or supervisor to the SME Registrar. Educators may submit either a letter on university letterhead signed by the dean or registrar confirming status or a class schedule inclusive of the institution/year/instructor.
**Full-Time Students: To qualify for student rates, submit a letter on university letterhead signed by the dean or registrar confirming full-time student status or provide a copy of your student I.D. to the SME Registrar.
Interested in sponsoring or speaking at the event? Contact Christine Longroy, at 800.733.3976 ext. 3137 or email@example.com.
1415 N Cherry Ave, Chicago, IL 60642
- John Fleming, Executive Vice President, Global Manufacturing and Labor Affairs (Retired), Ford Motor Company
- Dr. Michael Grieves, Executive Director, Center for Advanced Manufacturing and Innovative Design, Florida Institute of Technology
- Kimberley Hagerty, Transformation Manager, Hot Section Module Center (HSMC), Pratt & Whitney
- Steven D. Jones, PhD, PE, Technical Material & Process Consultant, Steelcase, Inc.
- Jay Lee, Ohio Eminent Scholar, L.W. Scott Alter Chair, and Distinguished University Professor, Dept. of Mechanical and Materials, University of Cincinnati
- Davide Picciotto, Digital Enterprise, Siemens
- Diego Tamburini, Design & Manufacturing Industry Strategist, Autodesk, Inc.
- Fred Thomas, Global Industry Director, Transportation & Mobility/Industrial Equipment, DELMIA
- Dennis Thompson, President and Managing Partner, Equus Partners LLC
- Craig Sutton, Manager, Advanced Manufacturing Innovation, John Deere
- Bart Weihl, Advanced Mg. InitiativesGroup, General Electric Company