To be held alongside SOUTH-TEC. Explore emerging ways to leverage recent innovations in composites manufacturing processes and systems, along with business best practices, to speed innovation and better compete in the global marketplace.
- Get cutting-edge knowledge on composite applications, processes and best practices
- Evaluate critical emerging technologies that will enable expansion of composites
- Identify innovative manufacturing processes that enable low-cost composite manufacturing
- Determine the critical features for successful composite structure assembly
- Be part of a one-of-a-kind event defining the future of a growth industry
- Make valuable face-to-face connections with manufacturing engineers and management from the aerospace & defense industry
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is intended for individuals looking for information related to efficient solutions for composites manufacturing. Engineers, technicians, and manufacturing personnel involved in the design, manufacture, layup, assembly and testing of composite parts will benefit from information presented in this seminar.
|Pricing||SME Members||Non-Members||Academia Government/Military*
(15% discount as shown below)
Member / Non-Member
(50% discount as shown below)
Member / Non-Member
|Seminar||$595||$695||$505.75 / $590.75||$297.50 / $347.50|
*Academic, Military & Government Pricing: To qualify for the reduced rate you must submit a letter on appropriate military/government letterhead signed by your Commanding Officer or supervisor to the SME Registrar. Educators may submit either a letter on university letterhead signed by the dean or registrar confirming status or a class schedule inclusive of the institution/year/instructor.
**Full-Time Students: To qualify for student rates, submit a letter on university letterhead signed by the dean or registrar confirming full-time student status or provide a copy of your student I.D. to the SME Registrar.
Interested in sponsoring or speaking at the event? Contact Nancy Totten, at 313.425.3156 or email@example.com.
TD Convention Center
1 Exposition Drive
Greenville, South Carolina 29607