Materials used in additive manufacturing are ever changing. Experts discuss how both polymers and metals are utilized in a variety of additive manufacturing technologies. Learn about processing parameters, typical defects you find in metals, aluminum, super alloys and many things in between.
Who Should Attend?
Corporate executives and business owners, product design and research & development professionals, design engineers, manufacturing engineers and managers, software developers, investors and entrepreneurs and others interested in utilizing additive manufacturing technologies to streamline design and production, reduce time to market, and build more efficient products and operations.
- Learn from industry leaders and get direct access to technology thought leaders and expert advice
- How materials like metals and advanced polymers & composites are used to build functional parts and final products
- Hear first-hand what is working today and will work in the future
- Make new connections and build relationships with partners and peers
- Experience a dynamic mix of learning and hands-on demonstrations from industry sponsors exhibiting their capabilities
|Pricing||SME Members||Non-Members||Academia Government/Military*
(15% discount as shown below)
Member / Non-Member
(50% discount as shown below)
Member / Non-Member
|Seminar||$595||$695||$505.75 / $590.75||$297.50 / $347.50|
*Academic, Military & Government Pricing: To qualify for the reduced rate you must submit a letter on appropriate military/government letterhead signed by your Commanding Officer or supervisor to the SME Registrar. Educators may submit either a letter on university letterhead signed by the dean or registrar confirming status or a class schedule inclusive of the institution/year/instructor.
**Full-Time Students: To qualify for student rates, submit a letter on university letterhead signed by the dean or registrar confirming full-time student status or provide a copy of your student I.D. to the SME Registrar.
Pellissippi State Community College
10915 Hardin Valley Road
Knoxville, TN 37932